Those snacks for party that’ll make you forget your bad hair day girls!
It’s important that your hair looks good. Don’t worry girls we know this! We’re doing everything we can to leave your bad hair days behind. But how to shape your hair as you prepare for your party, as well as the treats you prepare for the guests are important. Isn’t it? So we wanted to give you a recipe for the party. I hope you like those snacks we prepared for your party.
Here are the snacks for the party that will blow your mind!
1 – Spinach and Mushroom Volovan Recipe
- 12 puff pastry
- 4 spoons of liquid oil
- 1 piece of onion (edible chopped)
- 100 grams of mushrooms (chopped)
- one bunch of spinach (cleaned and cleaned)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- one teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup cream
- 6 tablespoons of grated cheddar cheese
Preparation of the dish
- Cut the puff pastry dough round with a oversized round cookie mold or cup (to think of as the mouth of a glass of water) to shape the dough.
- Put 6 large rounds aside and re-cut the remaining 12 rounds with a cup of tea or cookie cutter. You will get 12 pieces of dough in the middle.
- Carefully place the circle shaped puff pastry on the puff pastry dough that you have divided into 6 pieces and brush the edges with water and stick the second circle on it. Cut holes with the fork so that the middle part of the barrel does not become swollen.
- Apply this to all puff pastry doughs and place them on the baking paper.
- Bake the pastry dough in a preheated oven at 180 ° C for 15 minutes.
- To prepare the internal mortar; Heat the liquid oil in a wide pan.
- Add the onion chopped onions and roast until pink.
- Add the chopped mushrooms and saute the water and sauté until you can.
- Then add the spinach and continue sautéing.
- Add salt, pepper and cream and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Place the spinach mortar into the baked dough and sprinkle with grated cheddar cheese and bake for another 4 minutes.
Serve the volovans warmed out of the oven, enjoy your meal!
2- Bruschetta recipe
- 150 grams of mozzarella cheese
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 7-8 pieces cherry tomatoes
- 3-4 branches of fresh basil
- one teaspoon of salt
- 7 slices of bread
For the above:
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
Preparation of the dish
- Chop the tomatoes into big pieces. Chop the mozzarella cheese in the size of the tomatoes.
- Cut the pine leaves. Grate the garlic and transfer all the ingredients into a bowl and add olive oil and salt.
- Mix well and share on bread. Serve the balsamic vinegar on them. Enjoy your meal.
3- Cheddar Sticks Recipe
- 200 grams of cheddar cheese
- 1 pack of corn chips
- 1 cup flour
- 3 eggs
- 5 cups of roast oil
- Pull the corn chips in the kitchen robot.
- Put the flour in a bowl, the eggs in another bowl and the chips in the other bowl.
- Beat the eggs. Cut Cheddar cheeses in the form of long strips.
- Cheddar slices before the flour and then the eggs and the last corn chips.
- Freeze the prepared cheddar sticks in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Place the frying oil in the oven.
- Quickly fry the cheese sticks in the oil.
Tip of Cheddar Sticks Recipe
Cheddar cheeses need to freeze before cooking so that they do not melt quickly.
That’s it, bon appetite and enjoy the party! 🙂
And, there are delicious cinemagraphs that we chose just for you! We hope you like them!